If you thought that only niche, high-value, big-ticket or premium brands could provide customized and personalized experiences, you would be wrong. In fact, during the summer of 2013 and 2014, Coca-Cola, the world’s largest beverage company, rolled out ‘Share a Coke,’ a customized marketing campaign in 70 countries, including the USA and Canada. Who would have thought that a ubiquitous brand such as Coke could customize their marketing? (more…)
- What we can learn from the world’s greatest marketer.
- Are your marketing touchpoints delivering the desired customer experience?
- Eight golden rules for improving Marketing Effectiveness.
- Are your marketing decisions accurately informed by your marketing attribution model?
- How to improve Marketing Effectiveness with a Marketing Audit
Subscribe to our latest insights